Alex Foster had a fantastic presentation on EBC: Insurance, Payroll and HR Services.
Here is some information about the company:
• Celebrating 10 years as architects of customized employee benefit offerings, HR consulting services, and payroll processing
• 4th Largest Employee Benefit Consulting Firm in WNY and one of the Fastest Growing companies in WNY.
• Mission: To serve clients in an unparalleled manner based on:
▫ Superior Knowledge & Experience ▫ Unequaled Service ▫ Outstanding Communication Strategies ▫ Proactive Approach to Controlling Cost ▫ Collaborative approach with Unions
Healthcare costs have risen an average of 11.1% and now comprise 14.6% of employees' mean gross annual salary according to a survey from ‘Salary.com.’
• The high cost of health insurance is the #1 concern among small business owners, according to a study released in August by the National Federation of Independent Business.
• Healthcare Reform is confusing the marketplace and increasing non-subsidized health plan premiums
• Carriers are introducing more and more options…more and more confusion and frustration. Employers spend today more than ever while employees are less satisfied
• Management of prescription drug costs • Medical & prescription cost analyses & management • Employee communication & education • Network management & consultation • Human resources assistance • Carrier access • Compliance assistance • Long-range strategic planning • Wellness/disease management programs & promotion • Alternative plan modeling technology
Our value-added services are what set us apart from other benefits brokers. Simply by partnering with us, you will be introduced to a wealth of insurance, employee benefits, and human resource tools and information.
• Plan Administration/Legislative Compliance Resources • Custom Communications • Employee Benefit Lifeline • Pharmacy Benefits Management • Human Resources Tools • Risk Management and Wellness Services
An end-to-end solution providing healthcare reform readiness, compliancy & Payroll Services…
Determining the most cost-effective plan
Communicating and implementing effectively with employees
Employer Shared Responsibility Testing
Employer Affordability Testing
Compliance with SBC, SPD, Uniform Glossary, etc.
Direct Deposits and Online Paystubs
Waiting period regulations
Management & Agency Reporting
Access to Private and State Based Exchanges
Management and reporting of W-2 HCR data
For More Information Please contact Alex Foster at (585) 610-6891