About Buffalo Exterminating
Our history, Our future, Our commitment
Buffalo Exterminating has been solving pest problems for Western New York homes and businesses since 1954. With more than a half century of experience behind us, we have learned a lot about managing pests. Today we're a 75+-person professional pest management provider built upon the core principles of ongoing training, developing professional personnel, effective service systems, and, above all, paying attention to consumer opinions about our company and our industry.
With the opening of the new Rochester Exterminating division, the tradition of excellence in quality and service has been extended to Monroe, Ontario, Wayne, Genesee and Orleans counties.
In fact, your complete satisfaction is our number one priority. Courtesy, responsiveness, friendliness, reliability and professionalism are more than buzz words; they're the way we treat you. That's what being "tough on pests, easy on you" is all about. And that's why nearly 70% of our new customers come to us through referrals from happy customers like you.
A better way, all the way.
Being the absolute best pest management company in Western New York is an absolute must for us. Here are a few of the benefits you'll enjoy when you choose our integrated pest management system:
- Quality Pro Certified - one of about 400 companies nationwide.
- Accredited Better Business Bureau - so you know we do things right, and do the right things.
- Customized service - your program is designed to meet your particular needs
- Over 60,000 service calls this year - the experience to best serve you.
- Over 60 service vehicles throughout WNY - when you need us, we're there.
- Same day emergency service - for urgent situations so you don't have to wait.
- One call scheduling- for your convenience; no waiting, no phone tag.
- Uniformed professionals - our image is your image.
- Pest Guard Binder- documentation customized to keep you informed.
- Over 55 years experience - your seasoned professionals since 1954.
- Testimonials - we appreciate how our customers appreciate us.
- References - customers willing to speak with you about Buffalo Exterminating.
- Money back guarantee backs every service - your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- National Safety Council member - we are serious about our safety and yours.
- Bonded service personnel - for your protection and peace of mind.
- Professional and industry affiliations - so you know we're always up to date.
- Green Pro Certified - Environmentally Responsible service Plans
Whether in your home or business, today's low-impact pest management products such as growth regulators, organic materials and insect baits provide more effective, less toxic, longer-lasting control while posing less risk to you and our environment. Our state-of-the-art equipment permits precise application of materials deep into pest living spaces, while specialized equipment like fiber optic scopes, moisture meters and bar code scanning computers allow us to offer the most technologically advanced service available.
Preventing pest problems.
More than simply solving pest problems, we keep them from coming back with ongoing pest prevention service plans:
Commercial clients: Our Pest Guard system, designed to monitor and detect pest activity even between visits, allows us to provide the most efficient, effective and cost conscious service
Residential clients: our Home Protection and Home Protection Plus programs help prevent residential pest problems by focusing control efforts outside where pests normally originate.